Thursday 4 October 2007

Shameless Panhandling

This is brilliant, and I hope you all see it in the same light as me because otherwise it might come across as little more than licensed begging, which in a way I suppose it is. Anyway, the new addition to my blog on the right there is my latest internet toy discovery.

ChipIn is a service where you can raise money for an event, or collect cash a group of people owe you. It's all secure, and the money you put in goes into my PayPal account. Once the cash starts pouring in, you should be able to see the money level rise. As an experiment, I'm seeing if I can raise ten US dollars, which by my reckoning should cover a sarnie and a bag of crisps in central London. Will it work, I wonder?

It's on my Facebook page, too. I know no shame.

No comments: