Wednesday 23 January 2008

Definite progress

... on two fronts. Firstly, that Powerbreath lark I mentioned a while back is really working - still doing it every morning, and this evening managed a full 1.5k in the pool, which is precisely 10 lengths further than I've ever gone. This, I reckon, is 100% down to the breathing exercises, 30 breaths each morning is all it's taken.

Secondly, the plan's sort of all popped into place, as the Irish client reckons he can take on the BA tasks, so I'm free to go as of Feb 12th, when we go on holiday for about three weeks (more on this later - I'm SO excited). They're not replacing me throughout the remainder of Feb, which will throw up whether they need to moving forwards or not. I sort of suspect they will need to, as the client only actually sees about 25% of what I do, and he's right - that much he can (and should) do, but the less interesting stuff, the stuff that's currently doing my head in, they'll have to get some other gimp to do.

This leaves me free to get on with my life when I get back in early March. Remains to be seen exactly what they'll get me onto, but ooh, that's all part of the fun, eh?

No comments: